Sat, Apr 30|
Women of Life Presents "Hats on Parade" (A Virtual Tea Party) (1)
Please join us for our annual fundraiser. We are excited to once again host this "Virtual Tea." Our guest speakers include Motivational Humorist, Yvonne Conte and Dr. Cynthia Davis, Certified Coach, Teacher and Trainer. There will be fun, music, and, of course, the "hats will be on parade."
Time & Location
Apr 30, 2022, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Women of Life's mission is to teach, equip and encourage. In order to fulfill this mandate, we would like to personally ask you to support this ministry by donating and attending our Virtual Tea Fundraiser on April 24.
To give you an idea of how your donations will be used, I want to share with you some of the things we currently are doing or have done this past year:
- Continue to support the Women of Gilgal, a shelter for women who are overcoming addictions
- Support and collaborate with other charities and ministries including: Victoria's Friends and Newborn International Foundation
- Support Single Moms through donations of food, gas, and Christmas gifts for their families
- Sponsored a Breast Cancer walk which raised money for Sisters by Choice, a breast health advocacy and education non-profit
- Volunteer at a Food Outreach Program in the Community
- Sponsored a free Lunch and Learn (will continue to do these on a regular basis)
- In the process of establishing a Scholarship Program for women who would like to learn a new skill, get a certification in a program, or who would like to get their college degree.
- Sponsor a monthly Bible Study via Zoom (2nd Wednesday of each month)
- Use social media to promote uplifting original videos and blogs to encourage
- Sponsor an annual free Women's Conference each July (this year July 29-31, 2022).
Our theme for the tea is "Embracing the Change" (Daniel 2:21). We will be joined by Motivational Humorist and Author, Yvonne Conte. Our special guest speaker is Dr. Cynthia Davis. Dr. Davis is a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Teacher, Trainer and Speaker.